Thursday, April 26, 2012

[261] illustrated post

Just an old sketch from an old diary.  Me making comics at my aunt's house.  And since this is the crappy blogger android interface i will finish here.

Updated - 04/27/2012 - Fixed on a Laptop Computer.  Blogger interface in android is major suckage...

These are all from around 2010.  The first one is from a time I preferred using a small vertical moleskin.  I wanted to present an early version of myself or even write a true story.
Mostly, I was striving for composition.

I used to be drawing as lot of mini comics.  Usually I'd sketch them on college ruled paper, ink them with whatever pen I was using at the moment (I favored the old pilo ballpoint pens, that created a small gray line.

I tried to capture my old aunt's house in Rexville.  Even got an ugly rendition of Mauro (an orange tabby cat, very similar to Morris the Cat, but twice as fat).

Anyway, I've been favoring black flares and White 5.5 in x 8 in moleskins lately.  They are good for painting in watercolors and some good inking.

The third cartoon was the typical philosophical discussions with the ex.  Where virtuality is first mentioned.  Also, a discussion of how the lastres accumulate in Puerto Rico while the hard workers and responsible citizens dwindle.  It also discusses the fictitious opulency of puertoricans, courtesy of the goverment benefits...

As a bonus, I was at Biloxi MS when Calle 13 Produed the Calma Pueblo video.  Watched it from my hotel room then and drew the cartoon below...

Here is the original reference, from the Poder5 battle trenches of the Charlene fiasco I was not going to mention on my previous article:

http://poder5.blogspot.com/2012/04/charlene-jane-gonzalez-el-cuerpo-como.html?showComment=1335278557434
http://thirtycreativestudio.com/2012/04/23/opinin-la-efectividad-de-la-libre-expresin/

On future articles I may give more details.  I have been writing extensive and very dense articles lately.  I'll try to go by steps to not overload your systems.  I mean, the last one had like 5 articles condensed in one!!!  However, I was pleasently impressed with the google talk.

http://alcantarillaalquimica.blogspot.com/2012/04/260-anotaciones-relacionadas-al-aborto.html




2 comments:

Beato said...

Piece o crap!!!!why the drop in fidelity????guess i ll fix tomorrow.

Beato said...

There! Fixed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...